LC60D/LC50C/LC15 Line Scanners
Digital laser scanning boosts inspection performance
Equipped with state-of-the-art CMOS technology and powerful on-board data processing, the LC60D scanner more than triples today’s common scan rates. This enables manufacturers to drastically reduce the inspection cycle time for freeform parts, or boost the number of features that can be scanned in the same timeframe.
To effectively scan surfaces with varying color or high reflectivity, LC60D provides automatic real-time adjustment of sensor settings for each individual point of the laser stripe. LC50C is the ideal scanner for digitizing features and freeform objects with uniform surface properties. And LC15, with its smaller field of view, perfectly suits digitizing small or detailed objects with higher point density and tighter tolerances.
- Laser stripe width of 60mm (LC60D), 50mm (LC50C) or 15mm (LC15) Accuracy of 8μm (LC15), 15μm (LC60D) and 20μm (LC50C)
- Scanning rate of 75,000 points/second (LC60D)
- Fully compatible with Renishaw PH10M(Q) and automatic change racks (ACR)
- Data collection over multi-wire is integrated into most CMM brands and types
- Designed for minimum warm-up time & maximum operational stability & robustness
XC65D(-LS) Cross Scanner
Full 3D capture of complex features and surfaces
Incorporating 3 lasers in a cross pattern, the XC65D captures full 3D details of features, edges, pockets, ribs and freeform surfaces in a single scan. By digitizing complex features from 3 sides, the Cross Scanner acquires the complete 3D geometry of the features, driving the accurate extraction of positions dimensions. The Cross Scanner’s entirely digital operation boosts scanning frequency and drives intelligent laser intensity adaptation to scan any surface without user interaction.
- Cross-pattern of 3 lasers to obtain full 3D view in one scan
- Drastically reduces time consuming probe head indexing eliminates C-axis
- Fast digital scanner operation including high-speed CMOS camera technology
- XC65D-LS longer stand-off variant for optimum capture pockets and slots
- Accuracy 15μm (XC65D) and 20μm (XC65D-LS)
Intuitive scanning and one-click analysis
The ModelMaker handheld laser scanners are ideally suited for portable 3D inspection and reverse engineering applications. ModelMaker’s true digital camera technology is a major leap forward in 3D laser scanning, as it introduces enhanced sensor performance, high frame rates, and a large stripe width up to 200mm for ultra- productive scanning. The digital camera benefits from a true non- interpolated resolution of more than a thousand points per stripe, providing optimum resolution for efficient scanning of freeform surfaces and features. ModelMaker is compatible with MCA and many 3rd party articulated arms in addition to the K-Series Optical CMM system.
- Scanning up to 80,000 measurement points per second
- Multiple stripe widths available from 40 to 200mm
- Accuracy down to 16μm (2 sigma)
- Enhanced Sensor Performance for scanning materials with varying surface materials and reflectivity
- Out-of-the-box scanning with direct plug into PC
- Focus software for handheld 3D laser scanning
- Real-time rendered scan visualization
- Localizer-driven scanning menu
- Mesh creation and processing
- Part-to-CAD comparison