CARON ENGINEERING TOOL MONITOR ADAPTIVE CONTROL
TMAC System protects your CNC machine while providing valuable information about your cutting process, the system reduces the hight cost of the replacement tools, lost production and rejected parts by effectively measuring tool wear in real time.
- TMAC learns the tool and their respective horsepower in “Learn Mode”
- You program the horsepower limits (extreme wear and undercut) and enable adaptive control if required
- TMAC Monitors and recommends corrective action.
Caron Engineering TMAC: Total Machine Adaptive Control
TMAC Time Saving Demonstration
- Statistically Controls Your Tool Offsets to Maintain Acceptable Tolerances of Your Machined Parts
- Eliminates Operator Data-Entry Errors
- Compiles and Reports Historical Tool Wear Measurements
BLUM High_Tech Laser Systems guarentee the highest precision and reliability under the roughtest working conditions.
Laser Measuring Systems For Machine Tools
- Reduced set up time
- Unmanned operation
- Reduced scrap rate
- Increased productivity
- High production quality
- Provides easy indication of part program completion status
- Works with most existing CNC controls
- Simple part program calls control the light tower
- Installs anywhere on the machine
- Lights can be controlled for steady state or flashing mode